We’re really excited to launch our first baby recipe with mummy blogger Haley from The Foxfaries blog. Using the Tommee Tippee Baby Food Steamer Blender, Haley will be creating a range of special recipes that are perfect for your little one. Read her recipe below and let us know what your top recipes are.
This vegetable chilli recipe is full of delicious ingredients and is extremely healthy too. Using the tommee tippee baby food steamer blender makes it so easy to prepare, you’ll end up making this meal regularly for your little ones! Of course this recipe can be adapted by adding meat if you wish. Just simply add your selected cooked meat to the chilli after it has been blended.
• 30g sweet potato
• 30g red kidney beans
• 60g chopped tomatoes
• 20g red pepper
• 10g red onion
• 5g spinach
• 3tsp tomato purée
• 1/2 clove garlic
• Spices to taste – paprika, cayenne pepper and black pepper
1. Chop the vegetables into small cubes.
2. Place all ingredients into the tommee tippee baby food steamer blender.
3. Set the tommee tippee baby food steamer blender to steam for 10 minutes and blend for 1 minute (depending on how chunky you would like it, blend for less time if a more lumpy consistency is required).
4. Once the machine has finished you can remove the container and serve the vegetable chilli with an accompaniment of your choice – my babies love this meal with rice or pasta.
For more meal inspiration check out the Food section on The Foxfairies blog. If you would like to know more about how they have weaned their babies there is a lot of information in their Baby-Led Weaning and Weaning Twins posts too.
Happy eating! The Foxfairies x